Today, during the “ALL Aksys” event, Aksys Games, the company known for localizing most of the Otome Game titles in the West, has announced Tengoku Struggle: Strayside for localization (2024), on top of their other previously revealed games that they plan to bring over to the West.
About Tengoku Struggle -Strayside-
From the team that created Olympia Soirée comes Tengoku Struggle -Strayside-, a comedic battle fantasy set in a place where the living and the dead mingle, and sinners are pitted against each other in eternal battle. Rin Enma, adopted daughter of the king of the underworld, has been tasked with tracking down and recapturing a group of escaped sinners. Accompanying her on her journey are four reformed sinners hand-picked by her father. Will Rin succeed in her mission… and will she discover love?
Furthermore, Aksys has also revealed during the stream that they will be releasing a limited edition copy of the game Jack Jeanne next year. They have also made known Shuuen no Virche’s English title which is “Virche Evermore: Error Salvation”.
Additionally, the publishers have also revealed release windows for their previously announced Otome titles. Below are the window releases for Aksys’s Otome line-ups:
- Winter’s Wish: Spirits of Edo (Nintendo Switch) – Spring 2023
- NORN9 Var Commons (Nintendo Switch Port) – March 2023
- NORN9 Last Era (Nintendo Switch) – Summer 2023
- Jack Jeanne (Nintendo Switch) – Summer 2023
- Radiant Tale (Nintendo Switch) – Summer 2023
- Virche Evermore: Error Salvation – Fall 2023
- Tengoku Struggle Strayside – TBA 2024