Genre: Otome, Romance Detective
Platform: iOS and Google Play
Release Date: July 29, 2021
Developer and Publisher: miHoYo
Official Website: https://tot.mihoyo.com/
miHoYo’s Tears of Themis officially launches today, July 29, on Android and iOS. Game text is available in Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Japanese, and Korean, with dubbing available in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
The story of Tears of Themis unfolds as players investigate a series of crimes that take place in the fictitious city of Stellis. Players kick off their legal career at Themis Law Firm with the determination to uphold peace and justice, only to find themselves sinking deeper and deeper into a massive conspiracy lurking behind the scenes. As cases close and issues resolve, a sinister force that threatens justice and order slowly begins to surface. When the darkness hidden beneath the tranquil city finally unveils itself, one must choose carefully and stay true to their values and beliefs.
Check out Tears of Themis’s slick trailer below!
A wealth of rewards hasbeen prepared to welcome rookie attorneys. By partaking in the launch event, players can get up to 40+ FREEDRAWS:
- For celebrating the 500,000 pre-registration milestone, all players will receive 10 free draws.
- Tap the button on the main page to complete Rookie Support Tasks and obtain 10 free draws.
- Login for a total of 14 days by August 27 to receive in-game rewards including S-Chips and 10 free draws.
- Complete Main Story Episodes to earn in-game rewards and 10+ free draws.
- An SSR card is guaranteed within the first 30 draws!
★miHoYo’s Romance-Detective Game, Tears of Themis will Debut July 29!
★Otome Game First Impressions: Tears of Themis CBT
★Tears of Themis Pre-registration Opens Today!
★Mihoyo’s First Otome Game Tears of Themis will have an English release