Nochi Studios, the developers of the flavorsome mobile otome game, Sifting Thyme, brings us their new romance visual novel project: Somnium Eleven!
Release Date: TBD
Developers: Nochi Studios
Publishers: Nochi Studios
Platforms: Android, iOS
View the game’s official website here.
CLICK HERE AND HEAD TO SOMNIUM ELEVEN’S KICKSTARTER PAGE
In the middle of a school exam, jaded student Aria awakens to find herself in a mysterious colossal empire where magical technology thrives, and its citizens whisper legends of a patron god who watches over their world. To her surprise, she has already been selected as one of the candidates to compete to replace the imperial prince Soren, whose days are numbered as the result of an unfortunate magical accident.
As per the empire’s decree, the candidates must undergo three perilous trials to prove their wits and merits to ascend the throne should they survive. Competitors hail from all parts of the empire with aspirations of their own.
Faced with no other choice, Aria must now strive to train alongside other competitors, build her arsenal to gain support from the people, and use her wits to win the title as ruler for the only way to return home lies in the powers vested in the throne.
- Networking game – meet a colorful cast of side characters and unlock friendships & romance
- Daily Actions – make decisions on where you would like to go (based on a game world time – not tied to real time)
- Stat Raising – make decisions wisely to unlock game scenarios and raise supporting stats for the three perilous trials to become the “Sun of the Empire”
- Mini-games – win mini-games to continue on your adventure
- 15+ hours of gameplay
- At least 30 CGs to unlock – maybe more depending on stretch goals funding!
- At least 12 different locations (i.e. backgrounds) to explore and meet characters at – maybe more depending on stretch goals funding!
- In-game Social Media interaction with the characters.
- Editable MC name
MC’S CONCEPT ART
Comments: You can also check Somnium Eleven’s mini-game demo on their Kickstarter page. Support the developers today by heading to their KS page and become a backer of this project now!