Release Date: TBA
Developers: Reine Works
Publishers: Reine Works
Platforms: PC (Itch.io, Steam)
Price: $15 CAD / $12 USD
Reine Works is pleased to announce that their Kickstarter campaign for their latest otome game, “I Want to be an Idol” has launched. For the first 2 days of the campaign, you can grab a copy of the game for as low as $12 CAD (9.50 USD), or grab a pack of physical goods for $75 CAD (59.50 USD).
This blend of visual novel and stat raiser will keep you on edge with its relentless sense of humor. Itsuki Hayashibara, a young woman with no talent, dreams of becoming an idol, but her future seems bleak. After wearing her parents down, they agree to fund her attempts to get her career off the ground for one year. But if she fails, she must return home and become a dentist.
With three gorgeous love interests and two amazing side characters to befriend, there are multiple ways to guide Itsuki to her dream or watch her fail. Will she use her connections to her advantage or make it all on her own?
- Stat-raising gameplay that allows you to choose the type of idol Itsuki becomes
- Explore Tokyo on your days off; meet new people or work for pocket change
- Form connections in the entertainment industry to help yourself along, or maybe even find love
- Dozens of random events to add excitement to each playthrough
- Gorgeous, high-quality anime-style artwork
- 1920×1080 resolution
ABOUT REINE WORKS
Reine Works is a Canada-based indie developer founded in 2016. They seek to create unique, high-quality game experiences with vibrant artwork and stories that will keep you playing until the very end.
Comments: Support the developers today by heading to their KS page and become a backer of this project now!